As winter rolls through Nepal and people in the rural areas rest from farming, the Kathmandu valley continues to rebuild after the quakes. Reports say that the ruble is not yet cleaned from the streets, despite 6 months of time elapsing. However, transportation has mostly returned to normal, and there is food to make it through the winter.
The Nepal Project was busy this year, despite no one from our board visiting the country. Here is a quick list of what we have done:
- We made a difference after the devastating earthquakes by providing water filtration systems for people.
- We tripled the number of followers on social media. (Find us on Facebook.)
- We funded a teacher training project.
- We ended the year with cash in the bank and hopeful projects for 2016.
- We have tentative plans to return in the fall.
- We published our financials 3 days after the end of the year. Links are be found on our Investor Information page.
Thanks for your support!